- For our complete renovations,
- APS (Pre-project summary)
- APD (Pre-project finalisation)
- DDD (Finalised project description)
- Projected budget for the renovation
our IMPROVEMENT PACK includes :
16th-Trocadéro, design project Studio 'hotel like' (.pdf)Details
- 0 to 20 m² : 800 € HT
- 20 to 40 m² : 900€ HT
- 40 to 60 m² : 1000 € HT
- 60 to 80 m² : 1200 € HT
- 80 to 100 m² : 1400 € HT
- 100 to 130 m² : 1600 € HT
- 130 to 160 m² : 1800 € HT
- 160 to 200 m² : 2000 € HT
- 200 to 260 m² : 2600 € HT
- 260 to 350 m² : 3000 € HT
Decrease of 15%
for the option without 3D.
Increase of 20%
all duplex apartments.
Increase of 20%
all individual houses.
Paris Intra-Muros Rates.
For your partial renovations, we offer a 'PACK CONSEIL' :
- On-site visit and meeting with our architect (2 hours)
- Analysis of the demand and the constraints
- Second 'review meeting' in our offices (1 hour)
- Professional advice and recommendations
Fixed price: 320€ HT
(price list for projects within Paris)
Monceau design project 7 rooms apartement (.pdf)
16th-Auteuil, design project 3/4 rooms(.pdf)
2th-Etienne Marcel, design project 3 rooms(.pdf)
8th-St Augustin, design project 5/6 rooms (.pdf)
16th-Passy, design project 4 rooms (.pdf)
14th-Montparnasse, design project 3/4 rooms (.pdf)
7th-Champs de Mars, design project 3/4 rooms (.pdf)
8th-Madeleine, design project 6 rooms (.pdf)
18th-Montmartre, design project 2/3 rooms (.pdf)
12th-Nation, design project Pied à terre + Terrace (.pdf)
16th-Trocadero, real estate agency (.pdf)
4th-Marais, design project 5 rooms Home cinema intégré (.pdf)
5th-Port Royal, design project 2/3 rooms (.pdf)
15th-Convention, design project 2 old rooms (.pdf)
20th-Père Lachaise, design project 2 rooms (.pdf)
17th-Ternes, design project Studio + Mezzanine (.pdf)
Monceau design project 7 rooms apartement(.pdf)
20th-Gambetta, 2 small rooms (.pdf)
1st-Place de Victoires, design project Studio 'all comfort' (.pdf)
1st-MARKET PLACE ST HONORE, 2 ROOMS STUDY PROJECT (.pdf)
15th-OBERKAMPF, STUDY PROJECT 3/4 ROOMS (.pdf)
Complete Pack Project
1. APS (Pre-project summary)
- On-site visit
- Taking measurements/ architect’s initial drawings
- Understanding the client’s imperatives
- Technical analysis of the client imperatives and the constraints of the site
- Definition of requirements and specifications (cahier des charges)
- Budget estimation
For an interior renovation, the APS is a global approach that assures the following parameters : surfaces, walls, circulation between different functions (access, openings, service), architectural aspects (volumes, type of construction), recommended materials. The client informs us of his/her budget for the renovation.
2. APD (Pre-project finalisation)
- Proposal for the style and ambiance of the finished renovation.
- Proposal for the new lay-out of the apartment
- Sketches and 3D views of these proposals
- Validation of the project by the client.
The APD is the next step after the APS. Aside from the creation of a blueprint for the new lay-out, it offers sketches and 3D drawings of the architect’s proposals. A proposal for the design concept and the recommended materials is also provided.
3. DDD (Finalised project description)
- Technical documentation and details
- Blueprints/ sections/ elevations/ electricity
- Final 3D views
- Specific technical recommendations
This document allows the works to be carried out according to precise specifications on a clear schedule. The DDD is a contractual and enforceable.
It is the strict directive that will guide the project to its conclusion !